cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faces of Attendees Disappear

Venkataraman
Listener

Hi folks, 

I am a Mathematics teacher and use Zoom as a medium to conduct my lessons. I have been a Zoom user for more than a year now. 

Over the last 3 months, I find that the faces of my students disappear instantly whenever I use my Huion tablet to teach and show solutions to the questions at hand.  I have used the Huion tablet all along but this problem only surfaced about 3 months ago. 

I have to tap the bar at the bottom of the screen to see the students' faces.  This happens whenever I use my tablet to teach.

Has anyone experienced something similar? If so, have you found a way out of this predicament? By the way, I do not have another device to link up to the Zoom lesson.

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Thanking you in advance for your support and help.  

2 REPLIES 2

Pat_laMorte
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

I hope your day is going well.. I read your above question..and I have one back.. Which model for the Huion tablet are you using?

Looking forward to your response.

Pat

Pat La Morte
Global EDU Solutions LeadZoom Video Communications

Hello Pat,

I am doing well. Thank you for asking. I trust you are also safe and keeping good health. 
The version I am using is INSPIROY H610PROV2, combined with the PDF DRAWBOARD software which is very effective in the annotation of pdf documents. 
I have no regrets with the pdf software but would like to have a better teaching experience with my students.

Warm regards,
Venkataraman Gopalakrishnan