cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can Admins See on Reports?

kconrcadams
Listener

As an admin, can I read chat messages sent through the zoom from employee to employee?  Our employees each have their own phone extension and use it to call customers.  I'm not referring to this for during zoom meetings but more as instant messaging within the zoom interface.  Am I able to see call log history?  How long is call log history available?  Is this only available with certain plans?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Users can clear their chat history but as an admin you will still see the chat messages when you go to reports. For call history, users can also delete their call history but call logs will still show the calls for admins.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man

@kconrcadams , Chat History Reports has all the chats sent/received by users on a 1-1 or group chats and this is viewable/downloadable by an admin. For more detailed information on reports, please see our KB article -- Getting started with Zoom reporting .

Call log history is also available  for admins and is detailed on this KB article -- Zoom Phone Usage Reports .

Hope this helps!

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

What if the user has deleted the chats or call history?  Can you actually read the chats or only see that they've transpired?  Does the call history delete for the admin as well?

IP-Man

Users can clear their chat history but as an admin you will still see the chat messages when you go to reports. For call history, users can also delete their call history but call logs will still show the calls for admins.

Cheers!