cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly Voyager 4310 UC - Headset Button Not answering calls

clarke_john
Listener

Poly Voyager 4310 UC - USB-A – Mono

I have a user where we have installed the above headset, but the button on the side of the earpiece does not answer a call.

You can hear the announcement on the headset that the call is being answered, but nothing happens.

I then logged on to the computer with my own account, and the headset works perfectly.

So there appears to be a setting on the users Zoom account that is preventing this feature to work.

I have also tried plugin the headset into different USB ports, but it doesn't make any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue could be here?

Thank you in advance.

John

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi clarke_john,

please check the user's zoom client audio settings. 

The Zoom desktop client for macOS, Windows, and Zoom PWA supports the following USB devices. If your audio device is on this list, enable the Sync buttons on headset setting in your audio settings. Otherwise, disable the setting.

Limitations with using HID devices

These devices only support the following functions for meetings and phone calls. For example, if you mute or unmute using a button on your audio device, the client will show your mic is muted or unmuted.

Accept/decline meeting invite

Accept/decline inbound Zoom Phone call

Mute mic

Certain Poly, Jabra, and EPOS headsets support end a meeting or hang up a Zoom Phone call when used with USB dongles and the associated applications, check your device for compatibility.

Supported USB audio devices on Windows are not limited to this list. Generally, the Zoom desktop client on Windows supports buttons for devices made by these manufacturers: Jabra, Logitech

If you're using Zoom Rooms, see our suggested hardware for Zoom Rooms.

Models labeled with an asterisk (*) are not supported on Mac.

Models labeled with (Wireless) utilize a USB-dongle.

Supported USB HID devices for the Zoom desktop client – Zoom Support

Thanks,  eliot