cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoning 0844 number in UK doesn't connect

Mark_Nicholas
Listener

Using Zoom Phone.  I'm trying to phone an 0844 (lo-call non geographic number) and get the voice message "the person you are trying to reach is not available.  Goodbye."  Phoning from my mobile works fine.  What setting do I need to change to ensure we can connect through to these numbers?  Thanks, Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Mark_Nicholas,

Welcome to Zoom community.

I understand that you are trying to call UK based non georgraphic numbers.

Please open a Zoom support ticket and have them enable the flag called ""Enable Prefix Allowed List for Special Rates Destination Calling" for your account. Once enabled, the admins can set special prefix through the Company Info -> Account settings -> allowed list to enable calling to those numbers. See screenshot below ( as an example 😞

sachinzoom_0-1677700599695.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sachinzoom

Hello @Mark_Nicholas,

Welcome to Zoom community.

I understand that you are trying to call UK based non georgraphic numbers.

Please open a Zoom support ticket and have them enable the flag called ""Enable Prefix Allowed List for Special Rates Destination Calling" for your account. Once enabled, the admins can set special prefix through the Company Info -> Account settings -> allowed list to enable calling to those numbers. See screenshot below ( as an example 😞

sachinzoom_0-1677700599695.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Mark_Nicholas
Listener

Thank you @sachinzoom , I'll let you know how I get on with the support ticket.

sachinzoom

Hi @Mark_Nicholas Sounds good. I will look forward to hearing from you

Hi @sachinzoom, we are experiencing the same difficulties and our support ticket about this is already over 3 weeks old. 

First heard back that this list does not exist and now keep waiting and waiting and nothing happens.

I cannot imagine that a simple thing like making this list appear should cost this much time. 

Could you maybe help us with that and get this sorted? Would be really appreciated.  

Support ticket no. is 18180856.

sachinzoom

Hello @Feliciben 

I have sent it to Support's attention. You should hear back soon on the ticket.

marcusadams