cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing 2 different brands inside a single zoom phone account

miguel_
Listener

Hello,

Here is what I try to achieve with zoom phone .

I am locate in Portugal and our customers are located in Austria.

We do have 2 different entities with different offices so we need 2 lines for inbound / outbound calls.

The only person for support need to take calls for the 2 lines in one phone/ cell. Sometimes she works from home.

As a plus each line need a IVR for incoming calls only from calls from Switzerland.

Is it possible to achieve that with Zoom phone?

Thanks in advance. 

8 REPLIES 8

enielsen
Participant

Depending on your exact needs, would just probably use an Auto Attendant with an IVR. Maybe with a call queue behind that if you need those features. You would assign your DIDs to the single Auto Attendant unless you want different behaviours per DID.

I don't believe Zoom Phone has a way to route calls differently depending on country code, but in the IVR could have something like 'If you are calling from Switzerland, press 2.

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @miguel_ 

Am I correct in assuming that you would need a Portuguese telephone number, an Austrian telephone number and a Swiss telephone number for people calling in?

Craig

Hello.

Just need 2 portuguese phone numbers.

1 local portuguese phone mumber to start and after the second support agent has finished his training a 2nd local portuguese phone number.

FORE-Craig

Hi @miguel_ 

That makes it much easier with two Portuguese numbers only! 😊 

You could set up an Auto Receptionist per entity each associated with the phone number of that entity. These could be set to automatically route to the Support Person's extension directly, which could ring on a desk phone, in the computer Zoom app, and/or mobile phone Zoom app. You could also set them to automatically route to ring a Call Queue, which could be comprised of the existing and new support agents regardless of their physical location. 

There isn't a way to route calls originating from a specific country and treat it differently (with the IVR). You could use a third phone number for the calls coming from Switzerland to be intercepted by a third Auto Receptionist and set it up with an IVR.

I hope that helps!

Craig

miguel_
Listener

Hello.

I am located in Portugal.

Is it possible to have a local phone number through Zoom*?

*meaning a portuguese local phone number

If positive how much does it cost monthly and yearly?

Thanks for sharing.

FORE-Craig

Hi @miguel_ 

Yes, when you sign up for a Pro Global Select account in Portugal it includes a Portuguese direct dial telephone number. It is $20 per month or $240 per year. There is an optional add-on for unlimited calling to 19 countries.

https://zoom.us/pricing/zoom-phone

You will also have the option of porting your existing local phone to your Zoom account.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041668712-Requesting-a-local-number-port-EMEA-#h_e1ceed...

I would suggest contacting Zoom Sales. You'll see links on the Pricing Page. 

I hope that helps!

Craig

Thanks a lot.

How much does it cost the add-on.

And are calls to mobiles (with the add-on) included?

Thanks.

FORE-Craig

Hi @miguel_ 

On the https://zoom.us/pricing/zoom-phone you will see the options when you scroll down. Be sure to select Portugal at the top of the page.

I can't say for sure if calls to mobile phones are included in that, I would imagine so... the Zoom Sales would be better equipped to answer that question. They would be able to answer specific questions for pricing in Portugal. I am in the US where there is no distinction between mobile and landline phone numbers domestically for call billing. 

I hope that helps!

Craig