cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Incoming Anonymous calls?

JasonB
Listener

We use the Zoom phone system where I work.  One of the lines I access is (I believe) just a voicemail. 

We receive quite a bit of anonymous calls, and I'm wondering if there's a way to block these callers from getting through. I've worked with phone systems that allow lines to be set up so that anonymous callers receive a message that says "the number you are calling doesn't accept blocked calls. Please try again by dialing *82, followed by the number you are trying to call. Thanks (click)."

Is this possible?  If so, how?  

Greatly appreciate it! 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Jasonb,

There is an option to block all calls with no caller id.  Please see the following link for more info on how to accomplish this. 

Manage Blocked Call List 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

igorn

Hi Jasonb,

There is an option to block all calls with no caller id.  Please see the following link for more info on how to accomplish this. 

Manage Blocked Call List 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

nonprofittechie
Listener

With all due respect, igorn's post isn't really a solution. There is a rampant issue with 'anonymous' calls coming into Zoom Phone users - I was literally spammed back to back by SIX calls yesterday with 'anonymous' as the Caller ID, all leaving automated 'press one to authorize your order' messages. 

Zoom needs to do something about this, not just acknowledge it's a limitation. Please get to coding something that allows us to stop these spambot calls! 😫