cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnZoom Recordings

michellemarie
Listener

I am hosting my first onzoom webinar event in 2 weeks. During the test event, there was no option to record. Will I be able to record the live webinar event? When I navigate to the settings/record I see this message: To record an event, enable "Include access to event's cloud recording with OnZoom ticket registration" when you create an event. But there is no option to enable recordings during event setup. Help?

7 REPLIES 7

ChrisO
Note Taker

When creating an Event, under the "Advanced" options tab you have to enable "Record Host and all participants with video and audio enabled" in order to see the option you are looking for.

ChrisO_0-1635796757132.png

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Can you download an OnZoom recording afterwards?

ChrisO do you still see those options in your ONZOOM event? Those options are not in my Advanced settings for ONZOOM event. Maybe they changed from a year ago or maybe those are the settings for regular Zoom events. Chat people also don't seem to know what the current version actually functions look like

Those options do not appear in my event Advanced settings - not for OnZoom events

SebastianM
Listener

Those options do not appear in my event Advanced settings - not for OnZoom events

ChadH
Listener

I'm having the same issue as @SebastianM@ChrisO@michellemarie did anyone ever figure this out? 

Hi! I also can not see the recording settings under advanced settings.