Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom meeting report including attendance

geniusking200
Observer

hello , any help about that issue , a month ago I could export meeting usage report with attendance details and including join time leave time and recording consent 

however, I can't find this option right now in my dashboard of my pro plan 

any help or advice 

8 REPLIES 8

ogy1
Observer

Joined this community a minute ago in search of this solution. I have a Pro Plan and wish to view / download usage report with attendance details for a couple of meeting (including name, email and join and leave times)

(There was no pre-registration; guests just joined via the invite link).

Perhaps there is a change in report settings just now?

Something changed at some point, but I finally found it:

• Reports > Usage Reports > Active Hosts
  • Click on the participant count and then Export.

I wish I could upvote this multiple times! I searched long and hard to find an attendance report for a meeting I hosted yesterday, and was about to give up. Thank you!!!

BullPoint
Observer

Did you receive an answer to your question about attendance reports? I can no longer find how to do that either. Thanks.

krisgatto
Observer

did you ever get a response for this?  I'm looking for the same information and cant find it

• Click on the participant count and then export.

WOBOD
Observer

Hi -

Something definitely has changed as far as navigation since the first time I accessed this report.

It took way too long to find it, but finally found how to get to the attendance report:

• Click on the participant count and then Export.

wendybee
Observer

Everyone is suggesting Reports>Usage Reports, but I do not have the 'Reports' option on my menu any longer. I have searched blogs and various help sites on the web, and they all show that Reports should be a selectable option on the Meeting's menu, but I do not have it.  Any suggestions for this?