cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom bombing

brianfzoom
Listener

We were bombed yesterday pretty badly, lots of bad pictures.  We have a requirement to let anyone into the meeting because it is a self help organization and everyone who wants help is welcome.  The password is listed publicly and waiting room is not enabled.  We had multiple bombers so after having the first bomber removed a message popped up asking if I wanted to report the individual.  Since the other bombers were still uploading their bad pictures this message obscured the confirmation messages to remove another bombers.  How do I get the confirmation messages to be prioritize to come to the top of the stack so I can get rid of the bombers before I have to deal with reporting them?  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!  

I'm sorry you had this happen on your meeting. 

When removing a participant, you have the option to report rather than just remove.  This will remove the user and report in the same motion.  Then you shouldn't have multiple windows stacking up.

Arps_1-1641321999542.png

Were the participants sharing their screens?  One of the security options for the future may be to disallow participants from sharing their screen.

Arps_0-1641321700261.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Rick