cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i start my meet this apper i on pc i tried to run as admin i tried to reinstall didnot work

ali3
Listener

ali3_0-1630858647101.png

2 REPLIES 2

alexisbrown
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ali3 ,

Apologies for the delay in a reply here! Are you still having this issue? If so, what version of Zoom are you on? Please first try updating to your Zoom to the latest version and let us know if you are then still seeing this issue.

Thanks!

Alexis

Alexis
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ali3, adding to @alexisbrown's reply after checking your version of Zoom to ensure it's up-to-date. This error code means that you are having Connectivity issues with Zoom's servers.

If you are on a network with a firewall or a proxy, contact a network administrator to check your firewall and proxy settings.

Antivirus software like AVG may be blocking your connection to Zoom. Disable the service and try again.

Finally, check with your Internet service provider that you can connect to the Zoom service.

There is a further reference here as to troubleshooting the error https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204731895-Error-codes-and-messages-for-meetings-and-webina... 

Hope this helps!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!