cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virtual backgrounds

huskerrrfan
Listener

With the two google accounts I have (different email addresses, both google mail) a different availability of virtual backgrounds. On one account I have all the regular backgrounds plus some I added, while on the other I only have 2 or three.  I am a paying member and am wondering why this is? Thank you for the feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoomie
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You might want to check the virtual backgrounds that have been allowed or enabled on your account. Kindly access the Zoom web client (zoom.us) and go to Settings > In Meeting (Advanced) > Virtual Background.

JepZoomie_0-1651428656812.png

You may also click 'Manage Virtual Backgrounds'.

But if you want to add virtual backgrounds to your Zoom desktop application, that is also possible. Kindly open your Zoom desktop application and go to Settings > Background & Effects > and to Add click the '+' icon at the right part of the tab.

JepZoomie_1-1651428767579.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JepZoomie

You might want to check the virtual backgrounds that have been allowed or enabled on your account. Kindly access the Zoom web client (zoom.us) and go to Settings > In Meeting (Advanced) > Virtual Background.

JepZoomie_0-1651428656812.png

You may also click 'Manage Virtual Backgrounds'.

But if you want to add virtual backgrounds to your Zoom desktop application, that is also possible. Kindly open your Zoom desktop application and go to Settings > Background & Effects > and to Add click the '+' icon at the right part of the tab.

JepZoomie_1-1651428767579.png

JepZoomie

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

SisterPeace
Listener

I have a similar issue. Could you help me? I tried to follow your instructions. but can not access the manage as you specified. How do I get there? 

Here is a bit more info:

I have just added a new account today under another email address. 

I also have been a longtime account holder  with another email address.

I want to have the same access to virtual backgrounds on the new account as I have on the old one.  How do I make that so?

I have just sing up  and paid $149 a year and thought I would have this same choice of backgrounds. 

Attached below is a screen shot of the background I would like access to, along with others. 

The info about a background I would like to access is as follows:  sa_pixar_virtualbg_brave_16x9_41b1e6e3

I will try and add a photo below

Ps... I do not have the option to manage virtual backgrounds on the acct in question as per your instructions above. thanks