Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

teleprompter

sssppp
Listener

HI ALL

I want to use a teleprompter in a live zoom meeting. But all I cna find online are teleprompters where you can prerecord stuff. thanks

sp

2 REPLIES 2

MicahHoffman
Community Champion

Hello!

Zoom doesn't have a built-in teleprompter, but I'm sure you can use any computer-based teleprompter application to do so, alongside Zoom.

Zoom does allow for developers to create apps that run inside of Zoom, so maybe a developer will capitalize on this idea and build something out within Zoom! 

Can anyone who uses a teleprompter with Zoom chime in with a recommendation?

Thanks,

Micah 

DemLabs
Listener

Checkout the BigStage Teleprompter which works with Zoom. It runs a separate browser window that you don't share with your audience. And in that you can have a pre-recorded script - BUT - you can also have a friend send you talking points, answers discreetly in the teleprompter while you are presenting. That way the script can change at any time based on what you are asked. Learn more here.

Another feature is to have a dynamic script which can branch to different scripts based on your audience' interests.

e.g. You are making a presentation on cars. You ask are you interested in a sedan, SUV or pickup? Depending on the answer you click a button in the teleprompter and the relevant talking points appear. 

For instance they say SEDAN and then you could ask 2 door or 4 door. So in this way there are multiple sets of questions and different versions of the scripts for you to use.