cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sent invitations go to all recipients spam folders

marcopolo
Listener

I have used zoom for many meetings over the last 15 months.  All of a sudden, zoom invitations I send to an upcoming meeting go into all of  the recipients spam folder.  If I send an email without a zoom invitation to the same address, it does not go into spam folder.  Any help would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

Bitcoin_Shaman
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!!!

It sounds like the flavor of Anti-Malware / Anti-Span technology stack that is being used has incorrectly 'labeled' emails with Zoom attachments. Can you ask your recipients to create a whitelist rule for your email address? These types of incidents happen when these technology stacks start identifying false positives. 

Let me in the loop on this, we're here to help 🙂 

Thanks!!!

Hello!

I am experiencing the same issues with invites going to spam. There is no way my recipients of these will be able to follow what you suggested!  Any other thoughts?

Bitcoin_Shaman

@AY8825 

Thanks for reaching out, can you ask your recipients to whitelist the email address that the invites are coming in from within their mailbox?

The steps are pretty straight forward...

Google 'whitelist email *INSERT EMAIL PROVIDER*' & go from there. 

Hopefully this helps!

That’s just CRAZY, I’m not going to tell new clients, current clients and celebrities I work with to WHITELIST. Just fix this issue on your end ZOOM!