cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save meeting survey to reuse in other meetings

BlueNevi
Listener

We host a series of meetings and we want to have learners complete a survey at the end of the session. I don't want to have to recreate the survey for each meeting. How can I create a survey and use it multiple times in different meetings?

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @BlueNevi, thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support 🙂

I see you asked your question a few days ago and have yet to receive a response… I apologize for the delay! 

Currently, Post Meeting Surveys are created per meeting. However, if it is a recurring meeting is should apply to all occurrences. 

I encourage you to submit this idea to https://zoom.us/feed, where the information will then be passed along to the relevant product team for review. 

Thank you and I hope this helps!

Zoom Moderator
-CA

Please click Accept as Solution if this answered your question.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I think this is a much-needed option and I'm disappointed that the survey cannot be copied and added to subsequent meetings!  The answer didn't help, we need a solution and perhaps an idea of when this will be rectified:)

Hi @jes2 - I'm glad you have had success with salepager.com. We just want to re-use a standard post-meeting survey that was created in Zoom across multiple meetings. Seems this feature is a reasonable expectation that shouldn't require additional (fees) systems to solve. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

iatcmail
Listener

I have been looking for the same thing. It seems pretty basic!