cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recurring meeting -- add or delete meetings outside the ususal schedule?

cmhill
Listener

The last time I set up a series of recurring meetings, I was able to set up something like "every two weeks on Thursday at 2" and then edit the meeting to delete some of those meetings ("oh, that's actually Thanksgiving") and add some at other times ("we'll also offer a meeting once a month on Wednesday evenings"). Of course I could set up separate or individual meetings for this, but I'd like to be able to offer one registration page for all of them.

Is this no longer possible? If so, how can I do it now? (If not, why was a useful feature like that removed?!?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cmhill
Listener

I figured it out myself! In case it is helpful to others: I had forgtten where to do this. It's not in the meeting edit section (as you might expect). Instead, when you've scheduled the regular recurring meetings and want to remove sessions, or add them off the regular repeating pattern, click on any one of the recurring meetings. Under "Time", you'll see a link to "show all occurrences". Click that, and there's a link at the bottom to "Add another session".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cmhill
Listener

I figured it out myself! In case it is helpful to others: I had forgtten where to do this. It's not in the meeting edit section (as you might expect). Instead, when you've scheduled the regular recurring meetings and want to remove sessions, or add them off the regular repeating pattern, click on any one of the recurring meetings. Under "Time", you'll see a link to "show all occurrences". Click that, and there's a link at the bottom to "Add another session".

Thanks for this update. I still think there should be an easier way to set these up (and yes, I agree it would make sense to have it under "edit")