cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Stay Signed In" button no longer works

DYoungCT
Listener

Since the last update,  my "Stay Signed In" button no longer works. I need to sign in multiple times all day! Also, I noticed  that the "Topics" section no longer auto-populates when you are typing. That was a helpful feature and now it no longer does that.

7 REPLIES 7

Kate_Photo
Listener

Unfortunately I can't help you, but mine doesn't work also and it is very time consuming and annoying to have to sing in all the time. Hope Zoom fixes that soon.

DougC43
Listener

Same here. Zoom, are you listening?

chualc
Listener

I am facing the same issue after the recent updates. Have to sign in every single time to use Zoom. Pl fix the issue

jcarroll
Listener

I'm having the same problem.  It would be cool if they would fix this so I don't have to log in every time I start a meeting I'm hosting.  Being late to my own meeting because of this is embarrassing.

london338
Listener

Same- Zoom please fix this as irritating to all of us who use your service multiple times a day; why must we continually sign in to our personal rooms?  defeats the purpose!

oitsusan
Listener

I am having the same issue and Zoom is Not listening to our replies to fix it!

SMilluminate
Listener

After changing my password, my "stay signed in" checkbox no longer works and I need to sign in each time too. Very annoying! Please fix this Zoom.