cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Host has another meeting in progress"

Suzanne3018
Listener

My colleague started a meeting, transferred hosting duties to another participant and left the meeting. She then attempted to start another scheduled meeting but kept getting the message that the Host has another meeting in progress. I'm sure I've transferred hosting duties in the past, left the meeting and started another one, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly.
Can one start meeting #1, transfer hosting duties to another participate, leave meeting #1, and then start meeting #2?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Suzanne3018 This is only possible if the user is on a Business or higher account. For pro accounts, they can only have one meeting going at a time under the same organizer. 

In your colleagues case, this should be expected behavior if they are on a pro account. 

Reference: Can I host concurrent meetings 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL

@Suzanne3018 This is only possible if the user is on a Business or higher account. For pro accounts, they can only have one meeting going at a time under the same organizer. 

In your colleagues case, this should be expected behavior if they are on a pro account. 

Reference: Can I host concurrent meetings 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Lifeslices
Listener

I had this issue a few times and the user gets this message, even when using the same meeting ID. What would cause that?