Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem 3.301 - There is no recording for this meeting

zamaux
Listener

Hi,

I've got a problem unresolved.

I received a 4 zoom links from my friend to watch a  zoom recorded meeting sessions but when I click into the link the message show me error 3.301 and I cant do nothing else.

Could someone help me?

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @zamaux, and welcome to the community! 👋😄 If you're receiving a "This recording does not exist. (3,301)", I would recommend reaching out to your friend to ensure that the link and the recording settings are set up correctly.  Have you double-checked with your friend to see if the recording was deleted? I would recommend sharing this KB article about Managing and sharing cloud recordings which may help you. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

KymNoelle
Listener

I have this same error message. The link came to me from Zoom from a webinar that I set up. When I click on the link I get this 'This recording does not exist. (3,301)'

julianusa
Listener

I also have the same error message. If Zoom did not record this I am extremely disappointed. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

KymNoelle
Listener

Update: Its turns out that my organization inadvertently had two accounts set up for me, so while I was checking one account for my recording, it was actually in the other. My IT team solved this mystery for me. Hope this helps.

julianusa
Listener

Ok - so I found way to fix this. Using the web version of Zoom, log into your account, and then search for your recordings there. It appears that when you click the recording link from the Desktop Application you will find this error if you are not logged into your zoom account on the web.

Thanks

I have this same problem. But it’s only happening when I click the link on my phone. Otherwise it works on my pc