cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

participants joining Meetings

CBalto
Listener

When hosting a recurring meeting, I open the meeting, participants try to join but "see Host has anothr meeting in progress." Why? This hasn't happened before during the whole year I have hosted this recurring meeting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @CBalto 

Generally this means there is a mismatch between the meeting you are in and the meeting they are attempting to join. Double-check the invite they are using and the meeting you are currently running.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @CBalto 

Generally this means there is a mismatch between the meeting you are in and the meeting they are attempting to join. Double-check the invite they are using and the meeting you are currently running.  

I'm not in or running another meeting. Why does it think I am?  Closed Zoom (think it is always running)(didn't log out, maybe I should?), restarted computer, same problem. Thanks

Bort

Hi @kcarabio 

It could be that someone else has clicked on a link to a meeting you provided and has one of your meetings running. Since that meeting is running on another computer, the system is not allowing you to start a 2nd. If you are signed-in as the host of the meeting, you should be see a window asking if you want to end the other meeting, so that you can start this meeting.