cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meeting

focusbi
Listener

How can I prevent it from being possible to schedule meetings if there is already a meeting at that time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @focusbi thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

As far as I am aware, there is currently no way to prevent meetings from being scheduled at the same time. I personally rely heavily on my calendar to block off times and automatically decline new meetings created.

I hope this helps,

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @focusbi thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

As far as I am aware, there is currently no way to prevent meetings from being scheduled at the same time. I personally rely heavily on my calendar to block off times and automatically decline new meetings created.

I hope this helps,

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

WarrenJohnson
Listener

Ok, thank you. Please mark it as a solution.

To avoid double-booked meetings, use a calendar app like Google Calendar, set up notifications, manually review your schedule, and leverage scheduling features if available in your chosen tool. A few days ago, I was required to compose an essay for a contest But I was a bit confused and sought assistance from the website customwriting.com I was really pleased with how Custom Writing took my essay and made it just the way I wanted it. I had some requirements in mind for my essay and Custom Writing made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. They really pay attention to the details and make sure we are happy with the work.