cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

large meeting

nec
Listener

I paid for a large meeting license for one month. .I have scheduled a meeting with 1000 participants. I need to know that the meeting I have scheduled in that one month period is in fact a large meeting. I would hate to have 900 people unable to get in. And there is nothing that tells me it is in fact a large meeting. thanks, Nicola 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello nec,

You can go to Zoom web portal, sign in, and go to your Profile page. Scroll to the Account section and see your Meeting capacity under License. This meeting capacity will apply to all meetings you host while you have the add-on. If you do not see the Meeting 1000 participants listed, go to Admin > User Management > Users and click Edit for your username. There you can assign the Large Meeting add-on. This will apply to all meetings you have scheduled and future meetings.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

View solution in original post

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @nec 

Just also check that, if your Meeting has registration enabled, that your registration limit is not set to your participant limit.    

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

vescamilla

Hello nec,

You can go to Zoom web portal, sign in, and go to your Profile page. Scroll to the Account section and see your Meeting capacity under License. This meeting capacity will apply to all meetings you host while you have the add-on. If you do not see the Meeting 1000 participants listed, go to Admin > User Management > Users and click Edit for your username. There you can assign the Large Meeting add-on. This will apply to all meetings you have scheduled and future meetings.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

Rupert

Hi @nec 

Just also check that, if your Meeting has registration enabled, that your registration limit is not set to your participant limit.