cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if 1 licence (pro account) can I add cohost?

kayak001
Listener

I bought a pro account license, just me. I want to add a co-host to help me during a meeting. Is this possible, or do I have to pay for another license? Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@kayak001 Yes, you can add a cohost after the meeting starts from the participants panel. 

To add an alternative host before the meeting requires them to be on the same account as you and have a license. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL

@kayak001 Yes, you can add a cohost after the meeting starts from the participants panel. 

To add an alternative host before the meeting requires them to be on the same account as you and have a license. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thanks!! Helpful Clarification (i.e., if you want to do ahead of time = need the same account; I can allow anyone to co-host ONCE THE MEETING STARTS by clicking on the participant and choosing co-host) BooYA!

Roop
Listener

During my last meeting, this solution did not work: I clicked on the 3 dots but 'Enable co-host' did not show up.

infoYRDFA
Listener

Any resolution to this? Co-host option is turned on in my settings, but in my meeting, I don't have the option to select anyone else as a co-host.