cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fail to uninstall and then install zoom - repeatedly

juliesatCaiss
Listener

We have 9 employees at my company and all have been going thru the following:

• Uninstalled the old version of Zoom, completed the cleansweep and reinstalled the Zoom from the download Center.
  • Each new day, after exiting the application, the old version of Zoom reappears and I do the uninstall, CleanSweep and reinstall process again. The old version has an error message when we try to open it indicating we need to install an updated version and we need to contact our IT department to do this.
  • I have run the uninstall via local admin rights as well as through my IT admin rights direct.  Same result. 
  • I have uninstalled the zoom outlook app in the same manner.  Getting the same result
  • I have rebooted in between the uninstall and reinstall.  Same result.
  • Our IT has exhausted all of the potential know fixes on our end and deduced that it is a zoom issue we need to ID.

Help - anyone have this same issue??

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there, @juliesatCaiss, happy to have you as a part of our community! I saw that you've been in contact with our Zoom support team, and I wanted to suggest to continue working with them. 

Please, don't forget to keep us all in the loop on how things turn out, so we can all learn from your experience! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!