cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

evidence of actual participation in the meeting

lexi72
Listener

hi there

last week i hosted a meeting. i had 120 registrations for the meeting (whou got the zoom-link) but only appr. 100 actually participated in the  meeting. because the participants get 1 credit for their "CE Account" i would like to know who of the 120 registered colleagues actually participated in the meeting.  i recorded the meeting.

thank you very much for your help, 

lexi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@lexi72  As a licensed user, you have access to reports. To access the list of meeting participants, in the Zoom portal, go to Reports > Usage. Then find the meeting which you need participant list, click the participant count.

This will show you a list of meeting participants, including join and leave times.

You also have an option to export that list as a CSV.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Manny5429

@lexi72  As a licensed user, you have access to reports. To access the list of meeting participants, in the Zoom portal, go to Reports > Usage. Then find the meeting which you need participant list, click the participant count.

This will show you a list of meeting participants, including join and leave times.

You also have an option to export that list as a CSV.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

lexi72
Listener

perfect, thanks a lot!!!