cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dimensions of zoom profile picture

dgiannino
Listener

Does anyone the pixel size of zoom profile pictures? The specs say 2mb, but how many pixels? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jon
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

I have had the best luck with using 267 pixels by 267 pixels.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jon
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

I have had the best luck with using 267 pixels by 267 pixels.

Hi, can you tell me how to re-size profile pictures to 267 pixels by 267 pixels? Thanks

I'm trying to resize my profile picture. Can you tell me how to do that? What's a good size for a profile pic? Some people on this forum recommend 267x267 pixels. But how do I ensure that it will be smaller than 2M?

This warning when I want to change Profile Picture always confounds me: "Please select a jpg/jpeg, gif or png image file with size smaller than 2M to upload and crop an image to be your profile picture." Help! Thanks

NoirinC
Listener

I finally figured this out so posting it to help others. I clicked on the image I wanted to use and opened it fully. Then Right click on the mouse and choose Resize image. Then I changed the image to 80% height and 80% width and saved it as a new image, with new name and I closed it. Then I went back to my Zoom profile and uploaded it and it worked 🙂  Took bloomin ages to figure this out, so I thought I'd help others with this post.