cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't see Zoom previous meeting history

LinusK23
Listener

Does meeting history have a limit on a free account? i remember being able to see the data from more than 2 months ago before, but now i can't see the meeting history from before the 26th of July.

5 REPLIES 5

TIKA
Listener
How long will Zoom keep recordings?
90 days
Zoom recording will be stored for 90 days in a secure folder that can only be accessed by system administrators within ITS. If you need to recover a recording, please contact IT Services. Your recording will be deleted after 90 days.
If this answers your question please check Solved.
Thank you 

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @LinusK23 

Previous meetings are available for review for ~30 days, at which point they expire and are removed from your account. Recurring meetings will be available for longer, but most scheduled meetings are not recurring. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I need to access a previous meeting to make it a recurring meeting.  I can't find where to access it from earlier this week.  I have the paid account.

Tameka
Listener

where are you seeing meeting history? Did you ever receive an answer to your question?

salesbluestar
Listener

Hi, 

i cannot check or see or retireve my last years meetings, how to check ? are there any rules about how long they keep the data