cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

breakout room

Judylan
Listener

hey everyone, my zoom it's the latest vision and i've made the advanced setting already, but still i can not find the "breakout room" button from the toolbar there. have no idea the reason. anyone have solutions? Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Judylan 

When in the meeting, are you recognized as the host? It could be that you are not signed-in on the desktop app and thus not being recognized as the host and thus not seeing the breakout rooms option. 

Marina2030
Listener

I have the same issue. I am logged in as the host on my desktop app. What could I do?

Bort

Have you checked your web settings to ensure Breakout Rooms are enabled

Marina2030
Listener

Thank you Bort! I thought I did, then I realized that when I logged in, it logged me in on my other account. I use the same profile picture so I didn't catch that before. Yes, the break-out room function was disabled and now is finally on!

Thank you very much!!

zoomteacher
Listener

Hi! I have the same issue.

I've enabled breakout rooms yet I don't see it during the meetings though I used it right till a couple of weeks ago with no issue.  Weirdly, it shows up in some meetings but not others[more rarely lately] even though I have made no change in settings.  I'm at my wits' end as I use Breakout rooms a lot when I teach.