cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attempting to change a 20 meeting ID into a reoccurring Meeting

Kim_H
Listener

We have a meeting ID that was set up for 20 meetings.  We have a web site (that we have lost our designer) and we have links that direct people to come to group.  

We are a non profit that helps people with mood disorders. ( I being one)  

Is there a way to do this? otherwise all information will be null and void in 2 weeks : 0     : /   :  ?

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Just an FYI... A Zoom Meeting ID will keep working for you for a long time, even outside it's scheduled dates. Here is a piece of a support document that explains...

Scheduled, non-recurring meetings

• A scheduled, non-recurring meeting ID (also known as a one-time meeting ID) will expire 30 days after the scheduled date. If you restart the same meeting ID within the 30 days, it will remain valid for another 30 days.
Scheduled meetings can be started at any time before the scheduled time as long as the meeting ID is not expired or deleted.

Recurring meetings

• A recurring meeting ID expires if you haven't started a meeting occurrence for 365 days.
  • You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences, resetting the 365 day timer. 
  • Note: When scheduling meetings with the Outlook or Google Calendar integrations, especially recurring meetings, please refer to the Zoom web portal for the most accurate scheduled date/time information. 
]

I'm not quite clear on your 20 meetings that are using the same Meeting ID, but yet it is not a recurring meeting in Zoom?

I'm happy to help you get this resolved, either on this thread, or you can PM me by clicking on my profile, and we can fire-up a up quick Zoom to get it fixed.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen