cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom recording - polls not showing

GhittaB
Listener

Hi there

I am just testing my meeting before the actual meeting.

I have a poll during the meeting that I am launching, but when I play back the recording, it does not show the poll or questions ask, neither the sharing of the poll.

I have gone into seting, recording, cloud recording and selected for results to be shared, but that still does not work.

However, I am not so much bothered with the sharing of the results, but rather the sharing of the poll and that showing up on the recording.

I have also tried sharing the screen and dragging the poll on to that screen but it still does not show.

please advise.

Many thanks

G

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

My understanding is that If you are making a recording of the meeting, poll results do not appear in the recording. Please download the report for polling results..

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

infoAndi
Listener

It would be a great addition to have the poll results included in the recording - especially if you are conducting an AGM.

Retiree-1
Listener

You're right! Polls DON'T appear in the recording! I have "Save poll results shared during the meeting/webinar" selected, but neither the Poll nor the Share Results are visible on the screen.  All I see are Excel files posted under the video window.  Zoom should delete that selection if they took that ability away.

I was able to download the poll results under reports but it does not show on the recording.