cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom recording not sent by email or in cloud

erialc
Listener

I recorded a meeting on 1st of June in basic as a participant. The host accepted my request to record, however, when the meeting was closed the meeting recorded was not sent to me by email or uploaded to the cloud. The meeting recording was also not sent the host or uploaded to their close. Can you please retrieve this meeting recording and send it to me?

3 REPLIES 3

EmilyRCI
Listener

I just had this happen to me today, except I'm the host who granted a participant the ability to record.  We met specifically to record an interview for something time sensitive, so I really hope the video exists somewhere! 

SKE13
Listener

I recorded a meeting on June 1st and normally I record to the cloud and the recording is sent to me. I thought I had accidentally recorded to my computer since a recording was not provided, but searched in all the folders and can not find the recording anywhere. I do have a folder for the meeting and it contains a chat Text document, but that is all. Hoping to be able to retrieve important training session. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! Thank you for your contributions to the Zoom Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues locating your recordings. I would encourage you to go over the following article to locate your local or cloud recordings: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/14550911368205-Finding-your-local-and-cloud-recordings

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team'

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?