cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meetings are not showing in Meetings list

DieselStCroix
Listener

Hello,

For the past few weeks, I've been having trouble with my Zoom account showing all of the meetings that I've scheduled.  I only make my appointments through Zoom on my laptop (although I have the option of doing it via my email account).  It does not matter when I make the appointment, whenever I go back to double check that all of my scheduled Zooms are showing, at least 1 or 2 are missing.

This causes major problems for me when it's time to start a call because I'm then trying to send out a new link and sometimes, they do not get them in time so we have to schedule a phone call instead.

Here are some details that may help to solve my issue:

Zoom account - free

Laptop - Dell Inspiron 15 3000

Machine specs - Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver N5030 CPU @ 1.10GHz   1.10 GHz

I'm not sure what other details may be needed, but I hope this helps and someone can assist with resolving the problem since I'm unable to speak to a live person.

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2

montreatgrad
Listener

I am having the same problem and I schedule mine either through the desktop app or the web portal.  

DieselStCroix
Listener

Montreatgrad,

I placed a help desk ticket and they were able to walk me through my issue.  It seems that I had to accounts so depending on which I used to make the scheduled meeting, it may not show up on the other.  I suggest that you open a ticket for assistance.