cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meeting reports (active hosts and student's attendance reports) was disappeared.

carer-academy
Listener

(sorry for my bad English)

Until 2022-03-26, there was no problem.

When I accessed [Admin -> Reports -> Usage Reports -> Active Hosts], It was able to check the list of participants and duration, start time, end time, ETC.. and it was able to download as CSV file.

But now, There is no data. Everything is empty.

Even past meeting logs was disappeared too.

This logs are very important for my academy. It is used for certification of the education.

Only me occur this issue? or whole zoom server issue?

Zoom server need to fix this ASAP.

Any zoom staff, please help me. 

20220328_094922.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

carer-academy
Listener

I tested this with other pro-account. and same. reports and student's logs data are gone.  

PMRTrD
Listener

Hi, has this problem solved? Same happened to us. 

Thanks.

JUHWAN49
Listener

The same thing happened to us. I searched in various ways, but couldn't find a solution.

ohohoh
Listener

The same thing happened to us. 

Educat
Listener

Same thing here. The only participant showing is the name of the host.

HappyBuddha
Listener

Same problem here, all our attendance reports are empty!

DirectorCindy
Listener

I too am having the same problem with seeing the participant information in my report.  It looks exactly as Carer-Academy shows on e screenshot.  There appears to be a problem with the Zoom application.

DirectorCindy_0-1648481876542.png

FX
Listener

Same here!

HappyBuddha
Listener

The reports are back now, at least for me.

The participant reports are still blank for me.

HappyBuddha
Listener

Looks like it has not yet been fixed for everyone. The status page still shows that it is not yet resolved.

Zoom Status

DirectorCindy
Listener

Does anyone at Zoom read these?!?  There appears to be no customer service contact information.

I don't know if they read these posts. So I submitted a ticket. Just tell the support chat bot that you want to "submit a ticket" or chat with a support person.

I was on with a person via chat and just sent him this link because he didn't have a clue.  Someone else put a link to a Zoom Status which is helpful to at least know someone at the company knows there is an issue

RHATech
Listener

So my personal account works but our Zoom account for our organization doesn't.  Just spent 40 mins in a chat with tech support with no resolution.

DirectorCindy
Listener

Now, I am able to see my report participants.  I had been clicking past a new Zoom advertisement (that began popping up around the same time as this problem) which offered a tour of their new features.  Only this time I clicked to take the tour.  At the end, I was given an option to accept or decline the upgrades.  I declined.  I tried the report again and was able to see my participant list.  I hope it works for you, too!