cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom call " interrupted or quit"

Cherie_
Listener

Recently on one of my  Zoom calls, I was 'interrupted'  11 times and had to redo the ID and Passcode to reenter the meeting. Then within seconds, I was interrupted again.  After doing this 11 times, I had missed most of the   meeting so I stopped trying.  Last Tuesday again, my Zoom "quit' on me 3 times so I had to reenter my ID and Passcode. However, since this just happened 3 times,  I was able to join most of the meeting. I sent 2 e-mails to Zoom asking for help with this problem and I never had the courtesy of a reply. If anyone knows anything about this problem, I would appreciate your help.  I have windows 10 and Office 365. Thank you, Cherie Ross

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Cheri_ apologies for your bad experiences with your Zoom meetings being interrupted. When this happens were you prompt any specific error message that indicated an error code or poor connection indications? I see you have some tickets opened as well with our support teams that were closed. I can open a ticket for you on your behalf as well if this issue is still occurring. You can also try updating your Zoom client? Or uninstalling and reinstalling.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!