cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom & Wellness Living Microphone Issues at 40minutes ?

A3Dance
Listener

Hi Zoom experts!

I recently integrated my Zoom account with my Wellness Living account in order to stream live dance & fitness classes.  It seems that around the 40-minutes mark my microphone starts to cut in/out & eventually stays out for the remainder of the class.  I do have a "pro" account but find it strange that the 40-minute mark is where the issues begin (as if I had a basic/free account). 

Wellness Living tech support cannot seem to verify any issues with setup. I looked at the hardware of each device, my speakers, my laptop, my audio mixer, my microphone, my music device - all seem to be working effortlessly in-person and perfectly fine up until that 40-minute mark. 

I recorded my Zoom session and can email anyone that may have some knowledge!  please HELP!

This can & will effect my revenue stream for my new small business.

Thank you!

Distressed,

Adam Anthony

AAA Dance & Fitness

5 REPLIES 5

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi, 

Sorry to hear that, but actually your issue is weird, i never found it before.

Did you try to use another account for zoom? Or use your account with another pc/notebook? 

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

A3Dance
Listener

Hello Nafi, thank you
I only have 1 laptop, but perhaps I can try to borrow one and test it out.
Alternatively, I only have 1 ZOOM account as well. I would have to create a new one & pay and have the Wellness Living switch to that account log in.

Do you think it's a hardware issue on my laptop? The Audio mixer? 

Nafi

Hi,

You can check it first wether using different account or different notebook will help, because problem when 40 minutes is weird.

For audio mixer you also can check maybe just setup some audio locally and see it if not integrate with zoom the issue still happen or not.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

bayej746
Listener

I proportion my laptop audio whilst coaching yoga/meditation lessons. The extent of the music it is heard by using participants may be complicated to get right here, particularly if you're speaking even as song is gambling in the historical past.

DanielMarchi
Listener

for me too