cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom all of a sudden not working

zombymandyas
Listener

Hello all, so out of nowhere I have been unable to join my schools meetings that I've been able to join for the last 2 semester without an issue. It buffers forever, never loads, then asks if I want to join from my browser and the same thing happens. Yesterday after umpteenth times of trying it eventually worked from my browser but it was completely random as today I am getting error messages 5003 and 401 whenever I try to join. I've flushed my DNS, cleared my cache and cookies, turned the firewall off. Tried everything they said online and I am unable to receive live chat for some reason. Does anyone have a fix for these issues? I have two classes today that I'm halfway through missing. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @zombymandyas , thank you for your contribution to the Zoom Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues attending your meetings.

Could you please try to uninstall zoom client, reboot your device, and reinstall the latest versionOnce you've reinstalled, please try a dummy meeting and see if the issue persist. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?