cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom On-Premise

Andr
Listener

Hello on duty!
So I want to Deploy Zoom On-Premise and I need to figure out the system requirements. For example if I will have 400+ connetcions, wich configuration should I have?
Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Andr Hello! Here are the specs for what you will need. 
Each MMR process supports up to 200 concurrent meeting participants at the same time. That is, if you deploy one Controller VM, your Meeting Connector supports 200 concurrent participants and up to 100 meetings. If you deploy another Controller VM for High Availability, your total capacity increases to 400 participants and 200 meetings.

For reference: Meeting-connector-core-concepts 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

J-Zoom-ATL

@Andr Hello! Here are the specs for what you will need. 
Each MMR process supports up to 200 concurrent meeting participants at the same time. That is, if you deploy one Controller VM, your Meeting Connector supports 200 concurrent participants and up to 100 meetings. If you deploy another Controller VM for High Availability, your total capacity increases to 400 participants and 200 meetings.

For reference: Meeting-connector-core-concepts 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.