cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meeting with Registration - Alternative Hosts

shauna3
Listener

Hello!

I have set up some Zoom sessions with registration. I have three co-hosts, as it is a series of events and we are all involved. However, I am the only one who can see the list of participants who have registered. Is there a way all alternative hosts can access this register?

Also, is there a way to convert the details from that register into an Excel document, for instance, so that we have all the data?

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @shauna3, I am sorry I missed your question and didn't get back to you sooner! There is a great post Can alternative hosts pull meeting reports? that touches on this topic. Basically, Alternative Host permissions do not include reporting. However, if you are an admin on the same account, then you can access it that way.

I hope this was helpful!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Aloha,

How can I access the registration for a meeting that the Owner created if I am an Admin and the Alternative Host for the same meeting?

The owner of the zoom account has delegated the task for me to manage the registration, however I am unable to figure out how to do it. THANK YOU.