cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Invitation doesn't show up under upcoming meetings

tom_vetterlein
Listener

Hello guys,

if i am the inviter of a meeting and invite someone, this meeting shows up under "upcoming meetings" in my zoom desktop client.  (see attached pic)

but if someone invites me and i accept the invitation, the meeting won't show up under my upcoming meeings. neither in the web portal, nor in the desktop version of zoom.

Is that normal? Can I activate it somehow so i will see all of my meetings, no matter if i am the creator of the meeting.

thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

By default, Zoom only shows the meetings you've created, as there is no way to track which meetings you've been invited to since this is generally handled through email and calendar services outside the reach of Zoom. 

BUT, you can integrate your Google or Outlook calendar with Zoom, so that Zoom can read and display your calendar events with your self-scheduled Zoom meetings. Unfortunately, this integration only would show your calendar events on the desktop or mobile app, and would not be shown on the web portal. 

How to set up that integration can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Setting-up-calendar-and-contacts-integration

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.