cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom 5.14.2 (14578): How to show the record, pause, resume, stop tools in the toolbar while sharing

jamalnuman
Attendee

Zoom 5.14.2: How to show the record, pause, resume, stop tools in the toolbar while sharing a screen?

I couldn’t figure out if there is a way to show the record, pause, resume, stop tools in the tools bar while sharing a screen

Clip_3.jpgClip_4.jpgClip_2.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi again, @jamalnuman.

This menu placement is partially because of “real estate” limitations on the floating menu bar. Icons that would normally appear on the bar are moved to the More menu if they won’t fit in the allotted space. I believe certain icons are prioritized by Zoom based on frequency of use.

I don’t personally think a Feature Request to permanently move the icons around would be considered in this case … but perhaps suggesting a Menu Editor in the Settings window that allows users to custom-prioritize icon positions might be useful. 

Submit Feature Requests here: https://www.zoom.us/feed 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

jamalnuman
Attendee

This is why we are struggling with all software and Apps! Let the end user customize it according to the required preferences. They need to just make the toolbar customizable! That’s all. Then all will be happy!