cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong with Audio, also Speaker Test Failing

skyblue31
Listener

Hi. I hope you can help me with these 2 problems I am facing.

1- I have got the new Dynabook laptop with Windows11. When I was using ZOOM last night, I realized something wrong with the audio functions, so I tried to do the Speaker Test, but somehow no sounds even though I see the sound output scale moving. First, I checked with the Dynabook support, but they say that it is not a hardware problem as long as you can hear the other sources, so I am asking here.
Please help me on this matter.
My old Dynabook can do the speaker test properly.

2-The other side attendee can hear the back music I play from my old Dynabook pc, but not from the new Dynabook.
I tried to fix it but I could not figure it out. There is an optional function that you can choose on or off for the original sound, but it did not solve this. The back noise controller, neither.

Thank you very much in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Kenji28
Listener

I have two new dynabook and had the same experience. Both are the same. Customer support is said to be a ZOOM issue.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @skyblue31 @Kenji28 sorry for the delay in response to your discussion. To share sound when sharing your screen you would need to enable 'share computer audio'. Secondly, for your speaker issue I would first suggest looking into your Zoom desktop client settings > Audio > speaker and try the following:

1. Click Test Speaker to play a test tone.
  2. If you cannot hear it, select a different speaker from the menu or adjust the Volume.

Learn more about audio settings.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!