cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Zoom not showing my page when connecting to Facebook Live

EpicUser
Listener

Why is Zoom not showing my page when connecting to Facebook Live? When I go to the Facebook Live Link it takes me to the correct screen but my Facebook page does not appear in the drop-down menu there. It was there before and we use it every week. But it disappeared and now I can not share my live to my Facebook Page. 

17 REPLIES 17

Humashankar
Participant

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

Check Facebook Live Permissions and Reconnect Facebook Account or Try Different Browser or Device

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!

Huma

Thank you so much for your reply. We went through the steps that you suggested and we still can not connect to our page. We have always been able to connect to it before. We did so almost every Friday, but now it will not show our page or allow us to connect to it. I am the owner of the page and the only person with access. No setting have been changed on our end, it just stopped working.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @EpicUser, were you able to try the troubleshooting steps provided by @Humashankar?

If so, please click "Accept as Solution" if their reply helped to solve the issue. 

Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

There are many of us in this thread having this issue now. Has a solution been found? It is severely impacting my business. 

EpicUser
Listener

Hi Carla, 

Thank you so much for your reply. We went through all if the steps that he suggested and we still can not connect to our page.

We have always been able to connect to it before. We did so almost every Friday, but now it will not show our page or allow us to connect to it. We have tried to connect to it on 4 different computers using multiple media browsers and nothing is working for us.

I am the owner of the page and the only person with access. No setting have been changed on our end, it just stopped working. I also own a few other pages that are still showing up in the drop down menu, but those are not the pages that we need. It doesn't make sense that they are all still there, but the one that we need is not.

This is the main reason that we subscribe to Zoom, and without this feature we a simply paying for a product that we can not use. 

If there is anything else that we can try, please let me know. 

katoubree
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I have the same probleme and cannot find any solution. 

If you find a solutions... Please let me know. I will pass along anything that I figure out on this end!

I have the exact same situation! I am the only owner of the page and it worked before. Suddenly I cannot see it in the drop down menu! Help!

Did you ever find a solution to this?  I am having the sort of the same issue.  One our staff can still connect to the page from her computer - but I have managed this event for over 4 years and now I can't access our business page from my computer.  So frustrating and Zoom has been ZERO help in rectifying it.  They keep talking about 'Group' and don't seem to understand the difference between a group and a page 😕

Akua
Listener

Nope. It once worked well for years and now it doesn't!!! It does not show the very page it is supposed to connect to in the drop down list. So two shows, unavailable live to our Facebook audience.... it's heartbreaking and so much work!

alicia73
Listener

I am having the same issue. I used to connect and do a live podcast every week. I haven't done it for a few months. I went in today to try it and my business page isn't there. I've checked all the permissions etc., everything you've done too. This isn't good since I promised business colleagues a facebook live as part of a collaboration. Thanks for posting the issue originally. 

Akua
Listener

This is still an issue!!! Please Zoom, fix this!

HWY
Listener

I'm having this issue as well and came here to find a solution. I have three pages and it will connect to the two I don't NEED to connect to but won't show me the page I do need.

Exactly my situation! How do we get Zoom to pay attention to this! My series, now over, was ruined!

Bitmari
Listener

I used to broadcast my zoom meetings live on my facebook page weekly , but now its now not allowing me to select that  page.All other pages i can broadcast on except that one page .How do i fix this

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

z

Hi everyone,

Our team is still working on the integration with Facebook. I appreciate your patience and I will keep you updated on this once I know more.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

DonSTL
Listener

I am having the same issue as reported here.  Sometimes the dropdown for my page shows.  Then suddenly it disappears.  This has been going on for months and I have been trying every fix that I can find, and nothing works.  I have full control access to more than six Facebook pages.  The one page that I really need is the one not showing in my list of FB pages available on ZOOM!!!