cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't a Pro account access chat suppport? I have chatted with them multiple times in the past

Suzanne3
Listener

I am REALLY struggling with getting help from Zoom. My nonprofit organization has a "Pro" account with 3 licenses. The complication probably lies in my sign in. I can sign in as our IT person through an SSO, as myself , or as our main account email.  Over the last couple of months I have (tried) to use live chat for help. Today, no matter what sign in I use, in attempting to use live chat the bot says "your account does not have access to live chat".  I have no idea what to do to try to get my support need resolved. Can anyone advise?

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Suzanne3, it looks like for live support chat you will need to be a Licensed user and on a subscription plan that is greater than $50 USD/month. If you meeting those req's, suggest submitting a web ticket instead in the meantime. I'll do some digging to see if I can further assist you with this! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Suzanne3
Listener

RN, thanks for the assist. We indeed hold 3 licenses and have a Pro account. We purchased our licenses and access via TechSoup so I'm not sure if that meets the criteria for live chat. However,  I have interacted with live chat *several* times in the last couple of months and as recently as last week. Thus some of my confusion as to why we are now not eligible.  Once that is straightened out then we can get to seeking support for our real questions. Suzanne

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Suzanne3 what seems to be the issue though? I can see if I can get a ticket opened for you. 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Suzanne3 just checking in, were you able to get your issues resolved? If not, would love to further troubleshoot here! 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his