cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Host to Let You In

Mattie
Listener

A week ago, I accessed two meetings for which I had an invitation.  Then that evening, after some sort of upgrade to the software, whenever I try to access meetings, I can't get any further than "waiting for host to let you in".  I'm on the phone with the host, who can't see me, and has let other participants in.  I'm using the desktop application on a Windows 11 PC, version 5.14.2 (14578).  I tried it from both Chrome and Firefox.  I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it.  I tried just using the browser.  I tried logging into my account.  I've used the "test zoom" meeting successfully.  Any other thoughts on what additional troubleshooting I can try?

3 REPLIES 3

Me69
Listener

This is exactly the same problem I am experiencing. Clicking on the link takes me to the waiting room but the host cannot see me in the waiting room

Mattie
Listener

When did this start?

Amberella
Listener

Recognize that Zoom has a contractual obligations to the government and find a better resource. I'm only here because I have to be. Zoom government whiles they utilize "maritime" law like we are in the middle of the ocean with our ship going down. 

I wish I could explain but I can't. Just recognize that the government has qualified immunity with Zoom as it's platform in these United States. Whole entire judicial conferences are held via zoom government. Appeals buried and court cases thrown out... all on government record  and paid for via rax money... but if you pay Zoom, they might let you have a copy of the corruption.