cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Viewing history of meetings

Andy_Rao
Listener

Hi 

I started using the paid version of Zoom recently. I am unable to view Dashboards. I would like to view a history of meetings. In Go to Meeting, it is an easy to view option. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Andy_Rao 

You may utilize Zoom meeting reports outlined on this link >> Meeting registration and polling reports 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

njc
Listener

I am having the same issue, today is March 29 and I can not see my zoom history for march 7.  I thought zoom kept past meeting history for 30 days.

JBESQ
Listener

I am having the same issue. I paid for Pro version and STILL cannot find an easy way to look at all my meeting history and meeting length. I should not have to be the host or generate polls or reports to view. In Google Voice, this is extremely simple... all you have to do is look at the call history. In Zoom, I've now spent 30 minutes and still can't figure out how to easily see meeting history/length. Not good.