cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video screen of participant blurred green on a recoded loop

MaryAtkinson
Listener

For the last week or so, I cannot use Zoom as the video image of one of those on the call gets stuck in a fixed continual 1-2 second recoded loop of the person, which looks like they are twitching. Also the video screen can go very blurred,  green and there is a line of small replica video images of the person across the top of theie screen. When this happens, we have to turn off the video screen affected by it.  It is happening in every call I make now.

3 REPLIES 3

BrunoPrilip
Listener

Hi Marky.

I had the same issue minutes ago. It happened right after it updated. I had to cancel my class because of that. I tried reboot my notebook, started new meetings and nothing worked.

I removed zoom from my notebook and installed again with the last version.

It seems working again! No glitches so far.

MaryAtkinson
Listener

Thanks Bruno.  Interesting that the same thing happened to you after an update too.  Glad you got it sorted! I have already tried to remove Zoom from my laptop and install it again with the last version, but it is still not working.  Hmmm

MaryAtkinson
Listener

Thanks again Bruno. What you told me is very useful. I am now thinking that I will ask those I am on a Zoom meeting with to also deleted Zoom and install it again and see if that makes a difference