cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Freeze

PhilHika78
Listener

Hello, 

Since a recent Windows 10 update (related or not? I do not know), while reunions my camera freeze quite often, with a gray band of noise... And doesn't always come back alone...
I have to switch off the video, and switch on to hope to solve the issue... Sometime !
Another important point, it seems that this issue only emerge when I share my screen.

I try all this to solve this issue :
- Remove/Reinstall my camera pilote => Update inside
- Remove Zoom and reinstall it completely => update inside too
- Process some tests with another Camera => same results...
- Another test, when I use another software with Camera =>no issue at all

Does Zoom team have another solution to provide ?
Am I alone with this kind of issue (recently), does Zoom team have an idea about what's happening ?
Zoom Software patch incoming ? Etc...

Hope someone can help me.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajivemy
Listener

Dears, 

I tried this one.. It's working I think.. Just try and update.. 

Go to settings

Video

Advanced

Uncheck the first option "optimise the video setting de noise"

Restart

Everybody try this and plz update

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Delis_68
Listener

Hola, yo tambien tengo el mismo problema, tambine con windows 10 😕

rajivemy
Listener

Yes.. i am also facing the same issues from last 2 days.. did the above mentioned trial and errors but issue still persists..

I have got 2 accounts.. for both the accounts its happening too frequently

Video meetings with screen share seems impossible with this issue..

Zoom team please do help us with a solution asap..

TeacherUA
Listener

I have the same problem. At the same time - on two different laptops. It happens to my colleagues too!
The image from my camera seems to freeze. Various artifacts appear. Sometimes turning the camera off and on helps - sometimes not.

Mondjahr2020
Listener

Here is the same: since December i have problems in the zoom meetings - it flickers in the picture. Now i have intermittently a freece frame about 1 minute - like Andy Warhol pictures ...

The participans can hear me an only see the picture. I have replaced everything now. And the new notebook flickerts really badly - more than before. Then i used my previous one again and there was the still image again. What can I do? At first I thought it was my notebook - but in other Zooms it s the same for other people. What ist the reason and how can I fix it? Thank you for feedback

Same here!!

It seems too many of us now to be just a driver's fault.

I have tried too many things and already wasted a good amount of time.

It seems to be the case with some of my friends around since last Thursday 12/01/2023.

Hopefully Zoom will sort it out soon into the coming days.  Not great for work online!

Have they tried too many new things like the new avatar option..?

Laura333
Listener

I have same issues for two days.  I have also done what you did.  I need help.  Anyone?  Thank you in advance.  Laura 

RayRayVee
Listener

I have 3 laptops and this issue only happens with my more expensive one and I have no idea why. I got it from Best Buy and I've had the Geek Squad go through my whole computer and give it updates and uninstall Zoom, update it, and install again. I teach a class twice a month and it only freezes when I'm teaching from home. I don't believe it's my internet provider because my other two laptops work just fine. 

nmjones1
Listener

I am having the same issue on both my laptop and my phone.... would love to know how this is remedied. Why can't zoom have support for this issue? 

rajivemy
Listener

Dears, 

Go to settings

Video

Advanced

Restart

I don't know how and where you found that one but it seems to work perfectly now 👍

Thanks for this , I do as you suggest and be able to process at least 2 hours of zoom mettings WITH share and WITHOUT any video freeze this time!

Maybe we have a solution (if we don't need this setting)!
Thanks!

Regards

rajivemy
Listener

Dears, 

Go to settings

Video

Advanced

Restart

Hello,

Did it stopped after. I still get this freeze and noise... Has Zoom Team came with a solution ? 

Hello, 

On my side yes the issue haven't emerged without this setting...
But we didn't see someone from the Zoom Team about this issue...

I had a freezing issue today. (Zoom worked perfectly yesterday.) In my case, the iPad had downloaded a new version, and that seemed to be causing the trouble. I deleted Zoom and re-installed, and it's working again.

Maybe this helps?

1on1argentina
Listener

Hola! Hello! 

Ive had the same problem since 10/20th of January too! And my colleagues too! We are located in Argentina.

I m about to cancel my account in zoom 'coz I can not work like this.

What is the solution for this?

Thanks