cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load Zoom contacts when using Zoom PWA on Chromebook

letszoomnow
Listener

Hi there

I am using latest Chrome OS and Zoom PWA versions on my brand new Chromebook. The Chromebook is configured with two accounts - the primary account is mine and the secondary account is the one owned by my school. The Zoom account is run by my school. I have Google Contacts and Calendaring turned on.

I sign into Zoom using the School Google account and everything seems to function fine (start a new meeting, join a meeting, etc.) but I can't load (or download) my school Zoom contacts, it tries to load them but the gear just keeps spinning and it never completes. See attached screenshot.

I'd really appreciate a way to resolve this issue. Without contacts loaded, I can't start a zoom meeting with my class mates at school. It all works fine if I use Zoom app on iOS or on a Windows PC, so it seems something related to Zoom PWA and/or Chrome OS.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @letszoomnow, this cannot be done on the Chromebook app. You can only add contacts on the desktop application (Mac, PC and Linux) and the mobile app (iOS and Android).

We hope to see this within the near future, you should submit this to zoom.us/feed😀

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!