cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get into just one specific meeting

rosensdesk
Listener

Hello, I am a regular daily participant in a meeting with the same number each time. I use a free account. I have checked by email that the host is actually running the meeting and the number  and password I have are correct, and I know it is happening now and with him present as host. But despite trying repeatedly on my mac desktop, ipad, phone, different browsers, logging out and logging in again, uninstalling and reinstalling latest zoom app, I cannot get into this one specific meeting. He wants me in there with the class and keeps asking me where I am! I can get into all my other zoom meetings with no difficulty, including other meetings he has run with different numbers. The error message I get is either 'The Host has another meeting in progress' or   'Await for host to start meeting'.  What do I try next? Many thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

maybe he has once removed you from the meeting and if the settings are set that you cannot rejoin then this may be the issue.  I suggest logging OUT of your zoom account and trying to join the meeting without being logged into zoom.  If the meeting requires authentication then you may need to create another zoom account with a new e-mail.

If this was helpful pls mark "accept as solution"

I haveno idea what thisis about. I have a meeting id93235443432, the assword is970915…please put mebin the meeting

rosensdesk
Listener

Many thanks, still no success but I continue to be able to get into other zoom meetings with no difficulty! Host is trying this evening by sending me an invite. I've tried with my old account, new account and guest account now.  Really crazy. I've never had this issue before. Many thanks for response though. 

So far I have tried: logging out and logging in again, can't get past waiting room. Logging out and joining unlogged in, same result. Changing device, both steps again, same result. Changed device a second time, both steps again, same result. Checked host hasn't accidentally somehow blocked me, no. Checked host has settings such that once meeting starts they can let people in from the waiting room - I'm not present in the waiting room at their end even when I'm in the waiting room at my end. Tried at someone else's house using a different router and bb. Same result. Yet I can get in easily and regularly to all the other zoom meeting numbers streamed from the same organisation on the same broadband from the same building. So we have eliminated all devices, my log in identity, their settings, my broadband, their broadband, and we are now stumped.