cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to continue a meeting

PastorAndreLMcG
Listener

I did not coninue a meeting prior to it's expiration time. I can keep the meeting going as I still have the meeting id and passcode. I can not list the meeting in my zoom meetings as when I try I produce and error message which prevents saving the message I am noticing the the meeting id is one number shorter than the new ones. 

Can anyone get me past this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @PastorAndreLMcG,

I'm not entirely sure I understand what issue you are trying to resolve.  Are you trying to reproduce an error message, or continue using the same Meeting ID as before for future meetings?

The Meeting ID can be 10 or 11 digits long, and for meetings scheduled prior to April 2020, only 9 digits long.  Take a look at this Zoom Support article for information on the format of the Meeting ID and how the length has changed over time:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362373-Meeting-and-Webinar-IDs 

If you are concerned that your prior meeting is no longer showing on your meeting list, look on the web site at your meetings, but click the Prior Meetings tab... it might be there.  If it is, you can still edit it and move the dates to a current date, at which point it should re-appear in your "current" meeting list.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

I am not trying to reproduce an error message. 

I can actually see the meeting in prior and on my calendar. I was not see it on my meeting list. Believe it or not I just checked again and it is there.

Thank you anyway