cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to View Cloud Recordings- The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network

indidissanayake
Listener

Hello Community

Unfortunately I joined Zoom Pro today to record a meeting, but I am unable to view this recording. I recorded to the cloud and the recording is stored, but I cannot view it and am getting the error message:

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"
I have tried all suggested solutions online (disabling adblocker, restarting Mac, uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom, updating Chrome, opening from Safari, deleting history, cookies and cache)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this was a personally important recording.

I use a Mac, FYI. 

Thank you!

Indi
4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The original recording was deleted or in the trash bin. Contact the owner of the recording so they can try to recover the recording from the trash bin.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

indidissanayake
Listener

Hi Frank

Thank you for your response. The meeting is not in the trash bin and has not been deleted- I can see it in my 'Recordings' section in my Zoom account. I am also the owner of the recording.

I am having the same problem.  Also using a Mac.  Was the issue ever resolved?

Umaraiazkhan
Listener

I am having same issue as well. Please solve it